Tuesday, April 26, 2011

imperfect :)

May peace be upon you guys!

I am not one of those pretty girls who dress nicely whenever they go out. I don’t have the glamorous luxury they own. Infact, I was born living an ordinary and happy life, playing with friends outside the house during my younger years. Getting spanked whenever I’m really naughty. I’m quite chubby and I make mistakes. I ain’t famous but I have friends. I ain’t rich but I’m happy with what life I have. I have dreams and I think everyone has them, You see?

Life isn’t perfect and sometimes, imperfections can be beautiful. Because we learn and grow from them,always keep in mind that you should never regret anything in your life because there is always a perfect reason why it happened to you. Be yourself, and if you would plan change.. Change for the better.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL and DON’T FORGET TO LOVE IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment