Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello August!

"New beginning, new start. Perfection I seek through the heart. Unable to find, What you left behind. Can we undo and let forever start?"
I know this month will be my ‘precious’ month! I have a lot of wishes and things to do, actually. Want to know some?.. Here we go!

I will do the things I used to talk about doing but never did. Know when to let go and when to hold on tight. Stop rushing. Don’t be intimidated to say it like it is. Stop apologizing all the time. I will learn how to say no, so my ‘yes’ have some oomph. Spend time with the friends who lift me up and cut loose the ones who bring me down. I will stop giving my power away. Be more concerned with being interested than being interesting. Be old enough to appreciate my freedom and young enough to enjoy it. Hopefully, I will know who I am.
And the wishes.. May this ‘special’ month becomes one of the most blessed and happy months for me. May my days be colored in gold and my life be alive with diamonds. May the stars shine brightly on my world. May its shining lights up every dark and obscure corner of our (esp. mine) heart, my all prejudices against each other disappears. May Allah give me the strength to follow The orders, May peace transcend the earth.
Finally…. The new month has just started; we should realize this fact that how fast life is passing, we have short time and a lot to do for success, so always spread love and work like a last day of life.

Wishing you a happy New Month.
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment