Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Script!

Yeaa, bloggies! I have a new fave band :D It's The Script! Y do i like it? Because they have many reasons to be loved by my many ones in this world haha. Do I exaggerate? :p I'm not joking! The Script is an adorable band. They have super fine quality songs, great music arrangement, and the vocalist has a sexy great voice!  


DAMN, I love them!  



Their genre of music is rock alternative and If you think this is an ads of The Script, you got it wrong :D I'm not promoting 'em, guys. I'm just telling how much The Script deserves to be loved ;);)
   
    By the way, The Script comes from London. They are Irish, but now they live in London, England. Psst, Danny is also gorgeous :p Nooo, you may think that I like the people, but the truth is I LOVE the music ;)
Okay, I will eh i give you some of their pictures!
ready...

1......



2...........



3...............
*taraaa!*















Cool right?! :p


The Script has only three personnel:  

Danny O'Donoghue (Vocalist)
Mark Sheehan (Lead Guitar, Backing Vocal)
Glen Power (Drummer, Backing Vocal, Rhythm Guitar) 


Despite their small crews The Script makes it simply big with their great carrier. I can't stop saying how much I love them because their musics make a very nice impression in my mind and my heart :p Well, first love I heard from them was The Man Who Can't Be Moved; and I kept repeating that song over and over. I didn't mean to make its lyric memorized well by me, but I became memorizing it :) When I thought I love the music of The Script and they left a lasting impression, I downloaded their other songs, and I started listening to it. And what is the result? I'm amazed by their songs until now! I thought they only got one great song, but they were not. Well, I'm a bit late of knowing them, but it's fine, because now I know how beautiful their music is :D

These are some great songs of The Script I use to hear:
* Breakeven
* The Man Who Can't Be Moved
* Nothing
*This Is Love
*If You Ever Come Back
*Before The Worst


Well, actually I love many great singers too, such as Maroon 5 de el el The Script is the latest band I super like! I have been loving my fave singers/groups I mentioned above since I was in Junior High School. Do you see that I'm more interested in hip hop music? Yeah, it's right. So, The Script is the only exception :D OK, I love band music too, but if only they're really nice. For Indonesian band I love Maliq & D'essentials, Nidji, Kerispatih and soooo on. I used to love Peterpan songs, but since their 2 personnel were out, I don't know why they become suck-___- 

 Okaaay, I just really hope The Script will have a plan to come and hold a concert in Jakarta! And when it happens, I also really hope that I can see them live! I hope it so much T.T While I haven't heard any news of their visit to Jakarta, it's better for me to start saving money for buying their ticket concert one day :D I don't wanna miss any concerts of my fave singers/groups singers over again just like I usually did :-/ 


A.M.I.E.N


No comments:

Post a Comment